Australia's Number 1 Student Portal With Free Classifieds. Search thousands of items here. 
Brightannica on Thu, Mar 27 '14 1:54 AM

Hi guys,

I'm Jerry from Brightannica.
We're a Registered Student and Migration Agency with our main office located in Sydney.
We are also a registered company in Australia.

We deal primarily with student visa. Nonetheless, we deal with other visas as well.

Our service for student visa is free of charge for students onshore and is available for those who come from a level assessment 1 countries and selected countries for level assessment 2, but the application to the college/university has to be through us.
We will eventually be paid by the college/university and that's why we do not charge any fee. Eek

We will guide you in regards to what documents you'll need, process for the student visa application and we can arrange for OSHC for you too.

This is the link to check on your level assessment:
Level Assessment for Australian Student Visa

We have these affordable (starting from $1400 every 3 months) Diploma courses available in Melbourne:
[*] English course (starting from $170/week)
[*] Business
[*] Children Services
*Inquire with me for further details

These are the documents you'll need to send me before I can give you sound advise:
[*] passport
[*] last education documents
[*] visa (if you're in Australia)
[*] resume
[*] you'll also need to explain to me in regards to your situation and plan

But, you are more than welcome to give me a call.
If I don't pick up your call send me text me or email me with your name, mobile number and email address.

Cheers

Jerry Soe
Mobile: 0452 577 877
Email: jerry.soe@brightannica.com
owlsarepretty96 on Thu, Apr 20 '17 10:34 AM

Interesting topic! I'll write you an e-mail !!
tuff on Fri, Jul 07 '17 6:36 PM

Okay so anyone here that can write my assignment cheap for me here? Please i hope there is some one here because i need a lot of help actually, so anyone that is here can?
tuff on Tue, Aug 08 '17 8:39 PM

Your blogs further more each else volume is so entertaining further serviceable It appoints me befall retreat encore. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Quinoa
tuff on Tue, Aug 08 '17 10:03 PM

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat. Conversation Starters
tuff on Wed, Aug 09 '17 7:26 PM

Interesting and interesting information can be found on this topic here      profile worth to see it. How to ride a guy
Desy99 on Fri, Oct 27 '17 3:51 PM

Very well written information. Keep up the good work. Thanks.
davidjohn on Fri, Nov 10 '17 7:37 AM

Really a great addition. I have read this marvelous post. Thanks for sharing information about it. I really like that. Thanks so lot for your convene. www.getproductiv.com
davidjohn on Fri, Nov 17 '17 12:35 PM

<p>I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.&nbsp;<a href="http://walletsnhandbags.com/">leather wallets for men</a><br><br></p>
davidjohn on Fri, Nov 17 '17 12:35 PM

<p>&lt;a href="http://walletsnhandbags.com/"&gt;leather wallets for men&lt;/a&gt;<br><br></p>

Copyright 2014 by StudentBees
Terms Of Use Privacy Statement