Australia's Number 1 Student Portal With Free Classifieds. Search thousands of items here. 
xthnguyen on Sat, Oct 18 '14 11:07 AM

For those who are planning to apply for the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) after they finish their study in Australia:

Graduate Work stream – for international students with an eligible qualification who graduate with skills and qualifications that relate to an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). A visa in this stream is granted for 18 months from the date of grant.

You must nominate an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL): Schedule 1 and apply for skill assessment with the appropriate body.

Post-Study Work stream – for international students who graduate with a higher education degree from an Australian education provider, regardless of their field of study. This stream is only available to students who applied for, and were granted, their first student visa to Australia on or after 5 November 2011. A visa in this stream can be granted for up to four years from the date the visa is granted, depending on the visa applicant's qualification.

This visa lasts for two to four years, depending on the highest qualification you used to apply for this visa:

- Bachelor Degree, Bachelor Degree with Honours, Masters by Coursework Degree or Masters (extended) Degree – your visa is valid for two years
    - Masters by Research Degree– your visa is valid for three years
    - Doctoral Degree – your visa is valid for four years.
Landon on Sat, Feb 04 '17 11:36 AM

Visa policies of various countries have become very rigid because of terrirosm, I developed the best writing service from reading about such essays only. I feel sorry for students who really want to study abroad and are not getting visas
tuff on Fri, Sep 01 '17 12:43 AM

During this website, you will see this shape, i highly recommend you learn this review. Benefits of Coconut Water
tuff on Mon, Sep 04 '17 8:21 AM

Listed here you'll learn it is important, them offers the link in an helpful webpage: Text Your Ex Back
tuff on Mon, Sep 04 '17 11:11 AM

Why do only so much written on this subject? Here you see more.  The Magic of Making Up
tuff on Sun, Sep 17 '17 12:17 PM

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... voyance amour
tuff on Fri, Oct 13 '17 8:20 AM

Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... New Year Pictures

Copyright 2014 by StudentBees
Terms Of Use Privacy Statement