Australia's Number 1 Student Portal With Free Classifieds. Search thousands of items here. 

Do you want to live in Japan and study Japanese?

Major: English
State: WA
Type: Offering
Listed By: Private Advertiser
An English school in Japan is seeking a native English speaker. So if you want to study Japanese and want to live in Japan, you can stay the teachers' house for free and you teach english for their students! The teachers can teach you Japanese and they always can talk to you in Japanese if you want. The school is in the countryside which is in Ehime prefecture. Ehime is in Shikoku island in Japan and has a beautiful beach , famous hot springs and some castles and much much more. It is good environment to study Japanese for you. For this position, you must : * be a native English speaker * have a valid passport and visa which allow you to stay more than 6 month (If you apply for a working holiday visa, they can write a letter to the consulate for you.) *preffer female(because the english teacher is female) As part of this opportunity, you can : * stay for free (own room) * get paid whiile teaching job You don’t need to know English grammer that well All you have to do is just to support them and show the students clear pronunciation.

Copyright 2021 by StudentBees
Terms Of Use Privacy Statement