Australia's Number 1 Student Portal With Free Classifieds. Search thousands of items here. 

Need help with your uni, tafe, school, college assessments?

Major: Law
State: NSW
Type: Requesting
Listed By: Private Advertiser
Hi, I'm available to help people with a variety of different things. I'm an Arts/Law student and tutor alot of different high school, tafe, college and uni students studying various things. I proof read over peoples work, help with essays, reports, send them suggestions on how to go about doing assessments, learning content and sometimes do assignments for people etc If you'd like my help with anything, please let me know what you'd like help with and send me the work and also let me know when you'd need it back by and I'll get back to you with the cost etc Examples of work I've helped people with and/or references can be provided. I help people gain high distinction-distinction average Nov ks!! I only tutor people via email and not face to face. Cheers

Copyright 2022 by StudentBees
Terms Of Use Privacy Statement